Remember when we had a blog?
Unbelievably this entire year has passed without a blog post. Thankfully, the internet never forgets so this blog is still here and I’m resolving to not neglect it as much in 2016.
2015 was a big year for both Anh and I and some of the things that happened were:
- The Australian government recognised our relationship as genuine and granted our partner visa so I could start applying for work
- I got a job!
- I (attempted to) master(ed) the art of macarons. Many a baking sheet were slammed in frustration and hollow macaron shells were crushed in despair. Thanks to all my family and friends for eating the not so perfect macarons anyways.
- We went back to visit Canada to see a good friend get married and I helped another friend pick out an engagement ring (Yay Jonathan & Amy)
- We visited Disneyland and Vegas, both first times for Anh
- We re-decorated our dining and lounge room, and discovered the joys of IKEA hacks and DIY projects.
- We ate a lot of good food, and we made a lot of good food.
2016 promises to be another big year with a bathroom renovation and a trip to Europe on the book in September, plus so much more eating.
Can’t wait to update soon! xx Tam